22 September, 2011

LA, here we come!

It almost didn't happen.
After shipping all my boxes to the show,
I found myself on crutches.
A painful infection in my hip
made it impossible to walk.
But a steroid injection and 
anti inflammatory tablets helped.
Now I am almost perfect...


I look forward to meet fellow knitters,
and my good friend is coming with me 
to help me out in my booth (#84).
But this is most for the experience.
We have tickets for 
a Gala dinner 
with Kaffe Fassett as a speaker.


I promise pictures
when I am back!
Wish me luck!

5 comments:

MayM said...

God tur, Randi og lykke til :-) Gleder meg til å høre referat i fra turen. Godt å høre at hofta er blitt litt bedre etter injeksjonen.

Siddis back home said...

Ja, e det ikkje det eina så e det det andra! Du får nok ein vidunderlig flotte tur som alltids, good luck!

siddisisalou said...

God tur og lykke til ! Det blir sikkert en kjekk erfaring, og vi gleder oss til referatet og alle bildene !

hobbyvenn said...

God tur! Det blir nok både spennende og inspirerende. Flotte vottepakker du har laget istand. God bedring!

GAWO said...

Ønsker deg alt godt på turen. Og håper at du er i form slik at dette blir en riktig god opplevelse. Gleder meg til å høre og se hvordan du har hatt det.