08 June, 2013

Kaffe Latte Shawl


It is the name given to my last shawl.
I found the yarn first,
the pattern came after.


The color of this yarn
reminded me of my favorite drink,
Latte from Starbucks.


Something about colors
make my brain spin,
and sometimes, 
something usable gets created.


Other times the inspiration expire
and the yarn gets stuffed in a draw
until the next moment 
of creative vibes 
comes along.


This shawl is truly one of my favorites.
It is pretty large,
or maybe I should say wide.
So wrapping it around you is no problem.


Even though I live in a hot climate,
my shoulders gets cold
in an air-conditioned room.

If you want to make it,
the pattern is to be found in my Etsy store
and at Ravelry.


It is written in both English and Norwegian
and you receive both versions when you download.


Enjoy, and have a nice day!





3 comments:

Siddis back home said...

Så flott det var Randi, om jeg bare hadde tid skulle jeg gjerne strikket dette, har en hespel med Cascade sock som hadde vært fin... ha en flott søndag!

STEINKJERRINGA said...

For et nydelig sjal. Du er så flink!

hobbyvenn said...

Å dette ser herlig ut. Tror jeg må strikke det til høsten.