26 March, 2008

On the beach in Florida


We celebrated the wedding of one of my daughters
in Forth Walton Beach,
a small town in the panhandle of Florida.


The beach right outside the window,
the temperature great,
not to warm, not to cold.

A walk on the fantastic white sand,
white as snow..


I met these pelicans,
one of them giving me the "evil" eye...
Click on the picture below,
he is watching me...


Maybe I got a little to close,
because he decided to head for the fishing pier.


I can never pass up the shells.
Great colors...
Different shapes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Eia var vi der" er en strofe i en sang.... Her i gamle Mor Norge har vinteren endelig kommet, masse snø og flott skiføre i marka, (Oslo)men jeg tror det har kommet mere på sørlandet ! Kos deg på stranden !

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Randi, love the pictures. I bet the wedding was beautiful. That pelican looks mean! LOL
Beautiful shells,
HUGS,
Celestina,
La Rea Rose

Marika said...

How astonishing photos you have taken !!! I could almost smell the ocean.

Marte said...

I really wish I could be someplace warm like that right now. Here, winter is supposed to last until May. I just hope the meteorologists are wrong yet again ;)

Anonymous said...

Ååå skulle ønske det såg slik ut her også. Her er det snø, snø, snø og kaldt :( Ønsker deg ei fin helg.
Klem fra Ronille

GAWO said...

De solstolene dine ser ut som om de står i snø. Her hos oss har vi mye snø nå. Vinteren kom i mars i år.

Jeg håper at bryllupet ble en opplevelse. Vel overstått. Og legg gjerne ut noen bilder her.
God helg.
:-)