31 January, 2007

Drawing


Well, I took a picture of this cat, I drew it last year.
And I should have finished drawing it a long time ago...
The back part of it I'm not showing, because its not done.
Wonder why?
Maybe I was busy with something else...
Anyway, it was hard to get a good picture, do to the flash.
I had to put the drawing-pad on an angle.

Actually, what I really wanted to say is that I love to draw.
I just need a lot of peace and quiet when I do it.
And I need to leave it sitting out.....
Maybe a studio?

8 comments:

Craftybernie said...

WOW! What a beautiful picture! You are very talented. I love to draw too. I hope you find the space and time to work on it some more.

Bernie

Rositta said...

Yup a studio would be lovely if you could manage it...congrats on the boy, I love boys I'm a real boy kind of mom...I am though, looking forward to the first girl grandbaby..ciao

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's beautiful. A studio would be nice...

Anonymous said...

WOW, jeg er virkelig imponert over tegneferdighetene dine!
Koselig blogg du har, her kommer jeg gjerne igjen! :)

Anonymous said...

Du kan tegne ja - nydelig!

God helg. :)

Anonymous said...

Du er jammen flink å tegne. Det er en flott ting å kunne. Svigerfar også er kunstner med blyanten. Bildene han har tegnet av barna våre er høyt skattet!

Beate said...

Nydelig tegning. Herved har du ordre om å finne fram papir og blyant og sette i gang å tegne! Håper på bidrag fra deg i bildealongen.

Anonymous said...

For ett flott bilde du har laget. Er imponert..
Nå skjønner eg hvorfor du lager så flotte mønster innen håndarbeid..

Ha ei fin helg..