28 September, 2006

About Christmas already...

I can not believe I'm doing this. Spending the time reading blogg's, letting time fly, so now it's to late to go to Jazzercise this morning. Elin is gonna yell at me!

I just have to tell you, I am so exited!! We are collecting all the kids (5) for Christmas this year. Two kids and two grand kids are coming from Norway, one from Florida, one from Dallas, and then one still living at home.
It is ten years since all of them have been together. They have all seen each other, but not at the same time.
My grand kids doesn't know yet, because my daughter loves to keep secrets, and then surprise them last minute... I kind of think they should get the pleasure of being exited (glede seg) and look forward to the trip. Oh well, either way is OK I guess.
Only one time have I celebrated Christmas with one of my grand children. He was 2, I think, and his sister not born yet.
We see them about once a year, summertime, but since we don't have all those vacation days at Christmas, the trip across the Atlantic just don't happen that time of the year.

No comments: